Clothing and Footwear
● Students are expected to dress in a way that is suitable to the weather
conditions, is appropriate for the school environment and is not distracting
to their learning or the learning of others.
● Clothing that depicts violence, drugs, alcohol or inappropriate language is
not suitable for school wear.
● Students will remove wet shoes / boots when they enter the school to
reduce the work of the custodians and keep the school clean.
● Students will wear clean and dry indoor shoes at all times.
● Students will treat the school building (floors, walls, washrooms) and items
(lockers, desks, textbooks, library books, etc.) with respect to keep them
clean and suitable for student use.